Below are links related to the sample data and the SAS routines. Data and SAS files are best used by right-clicking on the link and saving the files to your computer. SAS routines are posted here as text files (.txt), and can be opened and pasted into the SAS Editor. Alternatively, you can download the file, change its extension to .sas, and it should then open automatically in the SAS software.
Sample Data Set
- Covariance impact: this routine assesses the impact of heterogeneous convariance matrices on Mahalanobis distances.
- PCA(IML): this provides IML code for performing principal components analysis
- Permutation procd: this routine calculates the mean configurations for each of two groups, calculated the Procrustes distance between them, and test this difference for significance using a permutation test.
- Procrustes distance: this computes the Procrustes distance between all specimens
- 2BPLS-SW: this routine computes a two-block partial least squares or singular warps analysis.